New Milestone: Managing Over $1000 in Active Orders πŸ†

rawque_gulia

Of course, just a small milestone, but I want to share my happiness with all of you. For the first time, active orders have crossed the $1000 mark. I know for some people it's just revenue from one order, haha, but considering my service and the charges I quote, it's good enough for me at this point.

-- How you can achieve this?

Even after the levels are upgraded and sellers have made some growth on the platform with good amount of reviews and progress, they are always afraid to increase their gig prices because they feel that it may affect their account or they may lose their buyers. Till last week, I was the same as I had never increased my charges and even after sitting at Level 2, my charges were the same as when I created my account two years ago.Β 

But last to last week, I tried to experiment and raised my gig prices 2x straight up and then last week, I raised them 2x again. So, now my gig prices are 4x my old prices. So, I think increasing the prices as your skills and experience increases will make your profile shine and have no bad effects at all.

-- What changed after increasing my gig prices?

1. Now, I have "almost" stopped receiving Telegram scam messages or hi/hello spam. Almost all the inquiries I receive are from serious buyers.
2. I am not sure if others will agree with me, but $5 clients are pain in the assss. They always pay less and demand more. So, now I mostly get clients who run businesses and have good understanding and communication.

Now, lemme grab a cup of coffee and get to work because I have a new milestone to achieve in my To-Do list. Best wishes to everyone that they get success on this platform.
Β 

image.png.9be36656f811fb5431a27655a762f74c.png

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 6
  • Up 5

13 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

-- What changed after increasing my gig prices?

1. Now, I have "almost" stopped receiving Telegram scam messages or hi/hello spam. Almost all the inquiries I receive are from serious buyers.
2. I am not sure if others will agree with me, but $5 clients are pain in the assss. They always pay less and demand more.

I increased my gig price a month ago. But I still get the telegram and Whatsapp scam messages. And I totally agree with you on your 2nd point.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Maybe I am just lucky haha.

Yeah. Lucky you.

Let's say that rarely do I get the scam messages. I notice some change anyway after increasing my price and delivery time. What I was afraid of, after editing my gig was to loose my ranking. Fortunately, I still maintain it.

• Like 10