How can I get the first order ?

digiproemran

Question

23 answers to this question

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, sakib_hasan_ said:

Here are some tips on how to get your first order on Fiverr:

2 hours ago, breals said:

@sakib_hasan_  I don't understand how you can give tips to someone on how to get their first order if you haven't done this yourself yet?

You have been on the platform since 2021 with no sales, so how can you possibly quantify that what chat GPT has written works?

@sakib_hasan_  I suspect, like @breals that your post is written by chat GPT, which means you broke Fiver Forum Rule #8. 

8. Posting original material is encouraged. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source. This includes AI-generated content.

I ran your post through a plagiarism checker, and it came back as 45% plagiarized, which is against Fiverr Forum Rule #1.

1. Create unique posts. When starting a new discussion, ensure it differs from an existing thread. If you are asking a question or seeking information, use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner of each forum page to see if your post is unique. Ads, self-promotion, and posts with requests for sales or buyers are not allowed. Do not plagiarize or copy the forum posts of other members.

Screenshot2023-09-08at5_07_13PM.png.709dda86635190b74fd3af092bed1059.png

DontBreaktherules.jpeg.66b22327cd78dbf9a7588c6d73f35fd6.jpeg

• Like 24

5 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order.

Thanks bro

• Like 16

5 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

and active on fiver

4 hours ago, adsoperator said:

Stay Active

4 hours ago, sharoos_nashar1 said:

stay online.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

26 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

and stay active on Fiverr as we

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working for your account?

image.png.28ef97e294dbdc46ee21e34f9b65493b.png

• Like 18

Guest nahid874
2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Ok

Many people suggest staying active all the time, but this wrong advice. all the time active, will give you IMPRESSIONS not order.  If you are newbie on Fiverr, you must research as well. and Create a wonderful, unique, and most important LOW SEARCH RESULT KEYWORD's gig.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1