How I can set "among my client" and how does the buyer get the notification and accept it?

tamzid44

Question

How I can set "among my client" and how does the buyer get the notification and accept it?
It's been several month, I reached level 2 seller.... now I want to add "among my client"... I sent a request to the buyer but he did not get any notifications...

I wants expert opinions on that...

Thanks in advance!

image.png.d4b7643dd6cd148bd7fc2ad60ddb78a8.png

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 answers to this question

Hi @tamzid44, before you submit your Top Clients for Fiverr approval, you have to get permission from your client.

Since you listed YouTube as your client, you would have to contact YouTube, and maintain a copy of YouTube's approval for you to add them as a Top Client.

Note: If you did work for someone who has a channel on YouTube, you can't claim YouTube as a Top Client. You would have to see if your client's business is listed on Fiverr's list of Top Clients to be able to add them as a Top Client. If not, you can't.

Once you get client approval, then you can use Fiverr's "Among my clients" feature to add YouTube as a client. This will be reviewed by Fiverr's team. "Pending" status means that your Top Client is still under review by Fiverr. Fiverr will check the link that you sent as proof of your work and verify that you did work for YouTube.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @tamzid44, before you submit your Top Clients for Fiverr approval, you have to get permission from your client.

Since you listed YouTube as your client, you would have to contact YouTube, and maintain a copy of YouTube's approval for you to add them as a Top Client.

Note: If you did work for someone who has a channel on YouTube, you can't claim YouTube as a Top Client. You would have to see if your client's business is listed on Fiverr's list of Top Clients to be able to add them as a Top Client. If not, you can't.

Once you get client approval, then you can use Fiverr's "Among my clients" feature to add YouTube as a client. This will be reviewed by Fiverr's team. "Pending" status means that your Top Client is still under review by Fiverr. Fiverr will check the link that you sent as proof of your work and verify that you did work for YouTube.

Hey @vickieito you are the true

spacer.png

Fiverr expert 🙂

• Like 5