How many days required to rank a gig?

raselsorder10

Question

13 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, raselsorder10 said:

How many days required to rank a gig?  Can any one share the details about gigs rank process.. 

Thanks in advance..

As per your profile description, you have completed 250 projects then why have not you added some of your work in your gig galleries? This is the reason that your gigs are not ranking because buyers have no idea that what actually you are offering.

Kindly read the following topic:

• Like 20

10 hours ago, raselsorder10 said:

How many days required to rank a gig?  Can any one share the details about gigs rank process.. 

Thanks in advance..

It depends on how you're delivering your projects, response of client message and feedback of the complete job. Besides this, gig's tags, keywords as well as the image of the banner is the fact for ranking up the gig. So, research and concentrate on it.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

As per your profile description, you have completed 250 projects then why have not you added some of your work in your gig galleries? This is the reason that your gigs are not ranking because buyers have no idea that what actually you are offering.

Kindly read the following topic:

Yeah clearly, it's basically a manual. I read it last year, it's lengthy but it's VERY HELPFUL if you're serious about your Fiverr business.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

37 minutes ago, noah_designer said:

Yeah clearly, it's basically a manual. I read it last year, it's lengthy but it's VERY HELPFUL if you're serious about your Fiverr business.

Seriously? Last Year? That topic was created this year i.e. on July 10th, 2023. Check again.

Why are you making up your statement? Read everything carefully 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 10
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Seriously? Last Year? That topic was created this year i.e. on July 10th, 2023. Check again.

Why are you making up your statement? Read everything carefully 🤦🏻‍♀️

My bad, I just checked that was another post from the same guy, though it was length, but it was helpful.
Thanks for correcting me!

• Like 7
  • Up 1