Gig images aren't visible for custom offer orders

mbdesigns007

Question

Greetings to all. I'm a newbie here. We are a modest design firm that started building a reputation a few months ago, and this month we really got going.

I have finished 12 orders, but I have a question about how the gig image and client reviews appear in my gig. When a buyer purchases my package and after the work is completed the client review is visible with delivered image. However, when a custom offer is used to place an order, the order delivery image is not displayed in gig images. I'm curious as to how this works since it appears that gig images are only visible for orders that are made directly from gig packages.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Just now, mbdesigns007 said:

Greetings to all. I'm a newbie here. We are a modest design firm that started building a reputation a few months ago, and this month we really got going.

I have finished 12 orders, but I have a question about how the gig image and client reviews appear in my gig. When a buyer purchases my package and after the work is completed the client review is visible with delivered image. However, when a custom offer is used to place an order, the order delivery image is not displayed in gig images. I'm curious as to how this works since it appears that gig images are only visible for orders that are made directly from gig packages.

It's because when clients accept your delivery at that time they have selected the option to not show their delivery product image in public. That's why you are not able to see it 😞

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1