Need Help!!

nahid_hasan09

Hi, I am Nahid. I'v joined in fiverr last month and made my gig on data entry and Virtual assistant. I have experienceed more then 1 year in this field and I recived my training from a IT company named Recovery IT Institute.
But I have not got any job yet. Please help me and tell me what can I do now.

Thanks

• Like 7

Everyday there is coming 2 or 3 click and about 100 impressions on my gig. How to improve it. And I have not got any order yet. What can I to to improve my gig and to get order.
I have experienced in data entry, B2b lead generation, Web Research and any type of file conversion work.
Please help me.
Thanks

• Like 6

It's a very good start that you are getting impressions and clicks, soon you can get order, I am also a new seller , so I keep adding better description , more work samples are also needed. But more then that you just have to wait it out to get the first order and deliver quality work, so good luck to you, just keep experimenting with better gig images, videos and soon you can get orders.

Thanks

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, nahid_hasan09 said:

Is it benificial to stay more and more time in online to get order?

Nope - just download the Fiverr app and turn on your notifications so that you can quickly respond when buyers contact you. It isn't helpful to be online just for the sake of being online.

You should also find ways to make your gigs more attractive and unique - currently, they look like all other data entry and virtual assisting gigs in Fiverr's marketplace. Give your buyers a reason to place an order with you (not another seller). If your gigs aren't attractive enough to buyers (visually and through the content that you have), they won't want to purchase from you, even if you are online.

• Like 10