How to get back into the rankings when you're not getting orders?

noah_designer

Question

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are having a great time here. So I want to ask experts, I'm sure that some of you might be stuck in your journey to become a great sellers on Fiverr. I'm a level 2 seller and I was having a great time on fiverr 2 months ago. A few negative private feedback, some cancel orders and a drop in buyer satisfaction rate. Now I'm working on my way to get back into the rankings but I don't have enough orders (or any orders at all at the moment), so if you guys have any suggestions or tips that I can apply to get some orders, it'll be great.

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, noah_designer said:

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are having a great time here. So I want to ask experts, I'm sure that some of you might be stuck in your journey to become a great sellers on Fiverr. I'm a level 2 seller and I was having a great time on fiverr 2 months ago. A few negative private feedback, some cancel orders and a drop in buyer satisfaction rate. Now I'm working on my way to get back into the rankings but I don't have enough orders (or any orders at all at the moment), so if you guys have any suggestions or tips that I can apply to get some orders, it'll be great.

You spend some time and marketing hopefully you will get good results.

• Like 7