Today I have been promoted to Seller Level 1

Greetings All,

I'm excited to share that I've been promoted to Seller Level 1. This is just the beginning, and I know there's a lot to learn and deal with in the future.

I've been learning from the posts of other sellers shared in the Fiverr community, and it has been very helpful. I would like to thank you all for your support.

Any tips or recommendations from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Puspojit B.

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 6

2 hours ago, puspojit_biswas said:

Greetings All,

I'm excited to share that I've been promoted to Seller Level 1. This is just the beginning, and I know there's a lot to learn and deal with in the future.

I've been learning from the posts of other sellers shared in the Fiverr community, and it has been very helpful. I would like to thank you all for your support.

Thanks & Regards,

Puspojit B.

Congratulations on being promoted to level 1 Hope great journey in future

• Like 7

5 hours ago, puspojit_biswas said:

Greetings All,

Thanks & Regards,

Puspojit B.

Congratulations

• Like 7

On 5/18/2024 at 6:22 PM, puspojit_biswas said:

Greetings All,

Thanks & Regards,

Puspojit B.

Congrasolation, Dear puspojit best wishes for your freelancing career

• Like 5

On 5/18/2024 at 6:22 PM, puspojit_biswas said:

'm excited to share that I've been promoted to Seller Level 1. This is just the beginning, and I know there's a lot to learn and deal with in the future.

congrats on your success, surely good thing and big oppurtunities are coming going forward!

• Like 5