Clicks And Impression

asaddc

58 minutes ago, hashirnadeem009 said:

Choose a unique description for your gig and choose unique keywords which will help your gig to rank

I chose unique keywords now..

My gig is content writing and the keywords are used are SEO and article writing and content writing and so on...

But when I first create the gig the impression was good but all of a sudden it begins to be running slow like adding 5 points to the impression per day😟😟

• Like 9

10 hours ago, asaddc said:

Pls I have a question what can make the impression on my gig be running slow?

First of All you have to do SEO in you gig description and Use an Eye caching image. Use keywords related to your project, keywords should be used on your gig description. After Completing all this steps you will see some changes in your gig rank In sha Allah. On the other hand you can find Targeted Audience Related to your niche and  promote or share your gig in Any Social Media💙

Edited by mushfiq_raiyan
  • Like 10

15 hours ago, mushfiq_raiyan said:

First of All you have to do SEO in you gig description and Use an Eye caching image. Use keywords related to your project, keywords should be used on your gig description. After Completing all this steps you will see some changes in your gig rank In sha Allah. On the other hand you can find Targeted Audience Related to your niche and  promote or share your gig in Any Social Media💙

Thanks so much for the advice...

But the gig title i used for my gig is... Do SEO and high quality content and article writing.... Is that good enough??

And also how can I find targeted audience for my gig 

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...