How can I get first order in fiverr?

shahinur330

4 hours ago, shahinur330 said:

I am a new seller of fiverr. It's been 3 months since I got ready. But I didn't get any order. please help me.

Hi there, I welcome you onboard on Fiverr forums!

You need to be patient and need to check if you've used the title, description and tags of the gig in the proper manner, as that helps people discover your gig. Hope this helps 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, devjahed said:

First of all you need to select low category Keywords then add keyword in title, description, package, faq and images…And Make your gig image eye catching and stay active on fiverr. Hope it’s helping to get your first order. Best of luck 🙂

For sure, your tips did not help your account. Your account was made in January 2023. You received 1 review. If these tips are not working for you, why should they work for someone else? I advise you to focus on your account before trying to help other sellers.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 8/9/2023 at 7:58 PM, shahinur330 said:

I am a new seller of fiverr. It's been 3 months since I got ready. But I didn't get any order. please help me.

Welcome on board!

Don't worry, you'll make it. Keep researching and working hard.

Study your target buyers and top sellers in your niche. Remember research is always the key to success, no matter which platform. And don't forget to read the ToS of this platform. Good luck!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Exactly, I see a lot of sellers here giving that same advice to remain online which can help us increase our account ranking and visibility. That doesn't make any sense to me. I mean I'm also a new seller but it just doesn't feel right. 

• Like 7

On 8/17/2023 at 10:17 AM, shahinur330 said:

I AM NEW ON FIVERR. MY GIGS GOT IMPRESSION BUT ONLY 1 CLICK. HOW CAN I INCREASE CLICK? SECOND EXPLAIN GET BRIEF OPTION BUYER SEND THE PROPOSAL DIREACTLY TO ME OR I HAVE TO BID ON PERPOSALI

Totally strange.

Why have you copied someone's topic which was created 19 hours ago. See the following topic:

On 8/17/2023 at 12:08 PM, sharminmukti said:

Be more active during peak hours.

This tip has not worked effectively for you since May 2023. Kindly avoid guiding others because you have zero experience on Fiverr yet. 

And may I know what are the peak hours?

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Guest amethystblac_

Everyone here has been where you are. It's a part of learning how to be an effective Fiverr seller. The best you can do is follow the advice of those who explain how to write effective, SEO listings. Keep trying new things, read a lot, and don't just sit there and hope. Fiverr is chock full of people, each wanting a slice of the pie. Each successful seller will have to do their part to gain ground. The best of luck to you.