Graphics editing: Moving from one computer to another

Guest amethystblac_

Guest amethystblac_

Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this in the right place.

I am designing images. When I got my new computer and worked on them via Canva, everything displayed with too-heavy of a contrast. The focal area of each image was dark black (I am working primarily on black and white images). It took me two days to set the display colors and graphics on my Nvidia GPU. Now I have an ideal setup that parallels my previous computer. 

Now though, when I go into Canva, the images I had previously edited on my other computer no longer look right, and I have to heavily adjust the contrast on each one. I have a question for those who edit graphics: If the old computer and the new one have that much difference between them, how do I know which one has settings better suited KDP? Whey they are uploaded to KDP, are they again going to display different? I suspect they will. Then I will have to edit them again, no doubt.

Edited by Guest

Guest amethystblac_

**I inaccurately said that my new setup parallels that of my previous computer. I should have said that it's as close as it is going to get. If it was the same, this problem of comparisons would not exist.