How many times a buyer can extend the review period? Can it affect the stats?

me_abhisheksen

Question

Recently I had a buyer for whom I completed and delivered a job within two days. Since then the buyer Is extending the review period. It has been 12 days and again he extended for five more days. So how long he can continue extending? And will it negatively affect my stats?

Since he is not willing to communicate so I don't know what exactly is happening.

• Like 8

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, me_abhisheksen said:

So how long he can continue extending?

He can extend indefinitely - there isn't a limit on how often he can extend his review period.

14 minutes ago, me_abhisheksen said:

And will it negatively affect my stats?

No.

14 minutes ago, me_abhisheksen said:

Since he is not willing to communicate so I don't know what exactly is happening.

Please reach out to CS to let them know what is happening. Often they can reach out to the buyer on your behalf, and your buyer may start talking to you again.

I've seen a lot of buyers using this extended review multiple times this summer. It can be frustrating, especially if they are non-responsive. The biggest impact on me was that I had 8 orders that were delayed by the buyers and they all decided to request revisions on the same day - so there was a lot of waiting on my part and then I was overloaded with work on a single day.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1