Briefs: Better now, or still painful?

newsmike

53 minutes ago, bilal_designs77 said:

Not allowed. In that case, if my old account is still active on the same laptop.

So, you are in trouble.

54 minutes ago, bilal_designs77 said:

my old account is no longer active. What are your thoughts on this, sir?

Your old account is still active. And you just delivered project 8h ago.

I saw your old account. A Level 2 one. But I wanted you to tell us by yourself that you have 2 accounts.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bilal_designs77 said:

I have a question, respected sir. Is it considered illegal to ask something I already know?

Illegal, no. Pathologically strange, yes.

However, I was pointing out that you first claimed to be a new seller, then claimed to be a seller for 4 years, in another thread and then reverted back to a new seller in this thread. Very odd. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Illegal, no. Pathologically strange, yes.

However, I was pointing out that you first claimed to be a new seller, then claimed to be a seller for 4 years, in another thread and then reverted back to a new seller in this thread. Very odd. 

Gentlemen, it is not within your authority to communicate in inappropriate manners. Furthermore, no individual is inclined to provide you with verification, as Fiverr is well aware of my identity, even more so than yourselves. Let there be peace.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bilal_designs77 said:

Gentlemen, it is not within your authority to communicate in inappropriate manners. Furthermore, no individual is inclined to provide you with verification, as Fiverr is well aware of my identity, even more so than yourselves. Let there be peace.

Please look up the definition of the word "inappropriate," because you are using it inappropriately. 

• Like 7