get order

sanuhossain627

• 2 weeks later...

Be skilled on your gig service.  You have be skilled on Digital marketing or Social Media Marketing to promote your gig for getting order. You have to deliver excellent work for buyer and get 5 stars with positive feedback. Then gradually Fiverr will rank your gig and promote your gig for more order on Fiverr market place. You have to prove yourself first as a good seller.

• Like 8

From my experience, staying online and refreshing your Fiverr page doesn't help at all. Your gig impressions and algorithms go up when you actually do something on fiverr, such as editing gigs, talking with your customers and so on. Merely refreshing the pages don't help. 

I had this experience of suddenly improve my impressions after a very long chat with one of my customers. So try those stuff!

cheers

• Like 9

On 8/22/2023 at 1:23 AM, imeshekanayake said:

From my experience, staying online and refreshing your Fiverr page doesn't help at all. Your gig impressions and algorithms go up when you actually do something on fiverr, such as editing gigs, talking with your customers and so on. Merely refreshing the pages don't help. 

I had this experience of suddenly improve my impressions after a very long chat with one of my customers. So try those stuff!

thanks

On 8/21/2023 at 8:17 PM, meetnoortaz said:

You do not need active 24/7 . When you have time you can. When client message you i think you have mobile and install fiverr app too.

Thanks for important and helpful tips 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Start reading the following topics:

First reasrch keyword.  Choose 5 keyword 3 heigher and 2 medium . Input every keyword in description .
Example  if you are webdeveloper: Your keyword is "elementor" .  
When You input title keep the "elementor" . keyword and the keyword input your description like wordpress elementor design.
Making Faq section same menthod apply.

Thanks

• Like 2