My account is temporarily restricted from 1 August

omioamit

29 minutes ago, omioamit said:

My account has been temporarily suspended since 1 August. I am very worried and afraid about my account. I am not violating any of Fiverr's terms and conditions. I provided the same services when I started my work in 2021.

What is the email you got from Fiverr about the reason of suspension?

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Hello, Support team told me by mail that I am violating rules in my YouTube video promotion gig. I told me that I am offering a specific number of guaranteed visitors in your packages.

But there is totally misunderstanding about my gig. I am not offering this kind of guarantee service by my gig.my work is organic and manual process.

You can see my gig description and packages

WhatsAppImage2023-08-05at20_36_45.thumb.jpg.c839a8b8a65d2c4a62d558706d76345a.jpgWhatsAppImage2023-08-05at20_36_44.thumb.jpg.51ef97a049d4eeaa1b3d1a784b3bd2e1.jpgWhatsAppImage2023-08-05at20_36_41.thumb.jpg.dc61750fd110efd1ad83cfa311d6811a.jpgWhatsAppImage2023-08-05at20_36_43.thumb.jpg.7c8a35fdc0943538811a704f0a01bb62.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, omioamit said:

You can see my gig description and packages

We cannot see your profile because it's temporary suspended. 

It's better to deal it with CS though to know exactly what happened. You might think that you didn't  violated ToS. But Fiverr suspect something. That's why the restriction.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, omioamit said:

I already show on my promotion gig photo

Ouch.

The titles of your packages look like you're guaranteeing a permanent audience of 10,000 people (or 1,000, or 3,000, depending on the package). And that's definitely not allowed.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

In my YouTube Video Promotion gig, I just promote video in those amount of large or semi large groups and sub-groups in the social media platforms. I am not ensure any guarantee or not giving guarantee views, like and subscribe. I just written in my gig packages that permanent audience that means I just promote video in the real audience groups and sub-groups in the social media platforms. Not any fake work or audience that I providing. @catwriter @chronos_1

• Like 4

2 hours ago, omioamit said:

I just written in my gig packages that permanent audience that means I just promote video in the real audience groups and sub-groups in the social media platforms.

Stating that you provide permanent audience can easily be seen as if you were guaranteeing the number of views. After all, if the audience is permanent, views are guaranteed, right?

You might want to work on your English, to try to avoid misunderstandings like this one.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2023 at 9:42 PM, omioamit said:

In my YouTube Video Promotion gig, I just promote video in those amount of large or semi large groups and sub-groups in the social media platforms. I am not ensure any guarantee or not giving guarantee views, like and subscribe. I just written in my gig packages that permanent audience that means I just promote video in the real audience groups and sub-groups in the social media platforms. Not any fake work or audience that I providing. @catwriter @chronos_1

They have not banned you for fake views, like or subscribe. They have told you guaranteeing certain amount of views, likes, subscribe is not allowed, in the gig package info you have stated the number of of views you will get for user which is the guarantee they are talking about.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone, My account is still same position. I am not getting any update yet. Already 48 days gone. But the support team are not able to providing any update or restore my account. I already submitted my all documents and my gig service explanation so many times.So, What can i do now? @duafatima_uml @shahalom_sheikh @catwriter @chronos_1 @michmikaia

• Like 3