I am a long time buyer trying to become a seller. I really want to sell on Fiverr, please help!

jbwarrensings

Question

I am a long time user of Fiverr. I've worked with many people on this site. Here is a link to my buyer page https://pro.fiverr.com/freelancers/jbrown1997. I am also a singer and decided to make a Seller account. I am a singer with a rare very wide range looking to offer my services. When I made my gig, I got this email:

Abomination.png

Can someone please help me!? Thank you for your time.

Edited by jbwarrensings
accidently hit enter and uploaded an incomplete post
  • Like 10

6 answers to this question

@Vickieito Thank you for your response. No, I spent a whole night writing my bio describe my talents and made first gig titled "I will sing in any vocal range for your project"  I can't even sign in to my account now, so I guess they completely deleted? This is the audio I had in the gallery showcasing my range: 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, jbwarrensings said:

I can't even sign in to my account now, so I guess they completely deleted?

If it were deleted, then you should have a red banner show up at the top of your screen saying this:

image.thumb.png.b011ac49f97ef3b9f51a3814c523b470.png

When my account was shut down by a hacker, this was the message I got. I had to go to my spam folder to find the email from Fiverr.

• Like 8

And question - did you create another account?

Fiverr only allows 1 account per user. Creating another account risks getting both accounts shut down. If you are a buyer, just click on your profile picture and you should see something that says "Become a Seller." From there you can set up your gigs to sell.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6

Never mind I just figured out how to get back in, and yes I did because I could not figure out how to switch my Fiverr pro account into a Seller account. Also my original profile was intended to be for more group projects. I'm sorry, do I need to delete one account?

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, jbwarrensings said:

I'm sorry, do I need to delete one account?

I thought you were operating out of a normal buyer account, so you don't need to delete any account. You can have one Fiverr Pro account and one regular account (used for both buying and selling). Since the regular account can be used for both, Fiverr doesn't allow more than one.

• Like 9