We need your opinion on Fiverr referencing

fabiohusson

Question

Hello,

I'd like to know if not replying to an offer message for 3 months affects my referencing?

I was in exam period and completely forgot to reply to a potential client.

I'm relaunching my ad today and I'd like to know if Fiverr is going to delete my ad and my account or if it doesn't really matter?

Thank you for your answers team :)

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

If the potential Buyer only sent one message with a brief, they probaby moved on months ago. 

If you are absolutely, positively, without a doubt certain it was a potential Buyer, you could respond with something like: 'Following up on your inquiry, wondering if you're still interested in my service, though, since it has been so long this will be the only message I send you unkess I hear back from you."

If you suspect it was spam, you could check the profile, to see if it still exists, and if not, simply mark as spam and move on.

As for your statistics: 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time-rate

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452637-Response-rate-and-response-time-FAQs

• Like 12

18 hours ago, fabiohusson said:

I'm relaunching my ad today and I'd like to know if Fiverr is going to delete my ad and my account or if it doesn't really matter?

It's unlikely they'll delete your gig. Though they may pause gigs I think if you aren't active for a certain number of months.

re: the responding to their 'offer message" (order request?). If it was just a message then responding to it might then make your average response time about 3 months which might look bad for other potential buyers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2