Withdrawal in Progress

ghostyhappy

Question

Hello, greetings, I hope you are very well, I am very worried since for several days I have not been able to withdraw my available balance, since August 1 I tried to withdraw my balance but only a message appeared saying that the withdrawal in progress I thought that the next day it would be solved but it continued the same, I have always withdrawn through paypal and I have never had problems, I thought that it could be a problem with the paypal account but I tried to change the account for another and verify that everything was fine And even so the problem continued, in fact I created a payoneer account but it's still the same, I've been having the same problem for almost 4 days and the technical support does not respond to my ticket (I sent it almost 3 days ago) I have no warnings or restrictions on my account In fact, I still have requests, if anyone knows how I can solve it, I would greatly appreciate it. 😞

image.png.d3e50dbf6ff5c28b192c5953bc42a6c4.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ghostyhappy said:

if anyone knows how I can solve it, I would greatly appreciate it. 😞

Fiverr CS might be busy - I had the same issue and they were able to fix it so that I could make a withdrawal:

image.thumb.png.30fada0fd9fcf0435af96468856198ef.png

It took CS 7 days to respond, but the issue was fixed as soon as I received their response.

Note: I think it took a long time because CS had to reach out to the tech team for help.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello, thanks for answering, a few hours ago fiverr technical support answered me, this is what they told me, it should be clarified that when I tried to withdraw the available balance, it was still there, I have not received any notification by email or paypal since I The problem happened, none of my available balance has been sent, everything is still there, so I suppose there was an error when trying to withdraw the balance

image.png

• Like 13

11 hours ago, vickieito said:

Fiverr CS podría estar ocupado: tuve el mismo problema y pudieron solucionarlo para que pudiera hacer un retiro:

CS tardó 7 días en responder, pero el problema se solucionó tan pronto como recibí su respuesta.

Nota: Creo que tomó mucho tiempo porque CS tuvo que comunicarse con el equipo técnico para obtener ayuda.

Hello, thanks for answering, a few hours ago fiverr technical support answered me, this is what they told me, it should be clarified that when I tried to withdraw the available balance, it was still there, I have not received any notification by email or paypal since I The problem happened, none of my available balance has been sent, everything is still there, so I suppose there was an error when trying to withdraw the balance

image.png?width=576&height=468

• Like 12

Hi @ghostyhappy

Sometimes the issue is related to PayPal, and it looks like this one is. Please open a ticket with PayPal's CS and share with them the conversation that you had with Fiverr CS. They should be able to help you.

If not (since I've had issues that Fiverr CS sent me to PayPal or Payoneer for), reopen the ticket with Fiverr CS to share with them the response you got from PayPal.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi, unfortunately I'm still having the same problem, this was the last message I sent and this is what fiverr responded to me, I tried to do everything they suggested but it didn't work, it's still exactly the same, I tried it on another device, I changed the connection and clear the cache and cookies of all browsersCapturadepantalla2023-08-06164640.png.37b168a25b49409dd54046f1500e508e.pngCapturadepantalla2023-08-06164523.thumb.png.69c96d76001be69be886fb70a1b5a1ab.png

• Like 7

Hi @ghostyhappy - You mentioned that you have the same issue with Payoneer as well, what error message do you see there?

Whenever PayPal doesn't work for me, Payoneer does. I've never had an incident when both didn't work. You might want to share the MP4 video of you trying to withdraw with both PayPal and Payoneer. What are the different browsers you've tried this with?

• Like 7

These are the videos that I sent to fiverr trying to do what you asked me to, (all this was done after doing several of fiverr's suggestions, delete cookies, change browsers, uninstall and install the app again, open the browser in incognito mode and everything stayed the same)

• Like 7

@ghostyhappy - I hope your issue is resolved!

I tried to do a withdrawal this morning and got the same error as you:

image.png.7285be6e146bcb72ad27e1eac5a7228a.png

The money disappeared from my Fiverr balance and didn't show up in my PayPal account. So I tried the suggestions that you included in this thread (clearing browsers and trying different browsers). What that did was change my status from "In Process" to "Withdrawing." However, the funds still were nowhere to be seen.

I put in a ticket with PayPal and this is what they said:

image.png.c67e565f20db422b99e27d975767b179.png

By that time, the funds made it to PayPal and the withdrawal now shows up as "Transferred successfully."

image.thumb.png.b55ef49086470e644b58258cd45acfb9.png

Thanks to you @ghostyhappy, I was able to quickly resolve my issue without having to get Fiverr CS involved. I just hope that you were also able to get your issue resolved!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8