Order cancel when my money cleared from Fiverr.

javedkhan844

Question

How to know for my MONEY. I have received e-mail when my account become suspend. in e-mail saying when we reach final decision to inform you through e-mail. when fiverr team reach to final decision?

14 days going from my suspend account but still no respond from fiverr support team. I contact through on e-mail on every platform but still no respond? any one tell me here

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

I don't know when my order cancel after 16 days. then I contact to CS. then CS telling your order cancelled from chargeback. we can't do from our side. after 10 mints my GIG remove when I check the gig then i get another email your account is suspend. then I try to contact with them but no respond yet. when I get the email in email mentioned you made violation. and when we reach final decision we will inform you but still no respond

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, javedkhan844 said:

I don't know when my order cancel after 16 days. then I contact to CS. then CS telling your order cancelled from chargeback. we can't do from our side. after 10 mints my GIG remove when I check the gig then i get another email your account is suspend. then I try to contact with them but no respond yet. when I get the email in email mentioned you made violation. and when we reach final decision we will inform you but still no respond

What services were you offering and what was the order about?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2