Can I repost my gig image which was already used in my past Fiverr account that was deactivated by Fiverr?

nirjana_jakir

Question

13 answers to this question

Do not try to use any type of content from your previous account. As you are creating a new account, develop everything from the very beginning. It should be a fresh and unique account.

Edited by xotatech
  • Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

20 hours ago, nirjana_jakir said:

Can I repost my gig image which was already used in my past Fiverr account that was deactivated by Fiverr?

you. mean you can create another account if they. deactivate one.

I thought they said if they de activated you, they never wanted you?

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:43 AM, nirjana_jakir said:

Question for you: Did you take a permission from Fiverr to create your second account? If not, then you are violating TOS again!

Kindly read the TOS again!!

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 7:43 PM, nirjana_jakir said:

No, you cannot reuse images from a previously deactivated Fiverr account. Create new, unique images to avoid any issues and provide a fresh start.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

On 8/1/2023 at 3:43 AM, nirjana_jakir said:

Can I rob a bank, get arrested, and then walk out of jail when I feel like it to rob another bank without getting caught? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1