Question

7 answers to this question

You seem to be doing first step right. As I can see good amount of clicks

(1) Attractive thumbnail and gig title.

However either the gig description or pricing is not correct. I think you should observe the top gigs in your category. See the pricing and the description. There seems to be something missing that needs to be corrected. Thanks

Edited by sck_seo_service
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, wp_developer07 said:

I don't know why I didn't get any sales yet. Here is my promoted gig status.

Because of your poor gig gallery, you are not getting orders. Kindly add some of your previous work via Video, PDF or Images in the gig gallery as you have mentioned in your profile description that you have 5 years of experience. No one knows that what capability you have actually. That's why it's necessary to add some of work in gig gallery.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Because of your poor gig gallery, you are not getting orders. Kindly add some of your previous work via Video, PDF or Images in the gig gallery as you have mentioned in your profile description that you have 5 years of experience. No one knows that what capability you have actually. That's why it's necessary to add some of work in gig gallery.

Thanks for your information. I appreciate it.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a similar experience about a month ago. However, now I've learned to be more cautious and set a customized click cap based on the market conditions. Instead of relying on auto settings, I manually adjust it regularly, which has been beneficial for me. I suggest doing the same every day and adapting it according to the market's fluctuations.

• Like 6
  • Up 1