Hallelujah!! My first job in ONLY 3 MONTHS

Today I am very happy, my first job has finally arrived.

I see that many people spend even more than 1 year waiting for their first job.

My established delivery time was 3 days and I finished it in just 1 day and a half.

And also, I won a friend, the treatment was super special and very VIP, I was always very attentive to everything and my new friend has told me that I have been the best of all. 

I wanted to tell you not to despair, your first job will arrive soon and then the second and then the third, God's timing is perfect.

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 6

1 hour ago, jhonlegaint said:

Today I am very happy, my first job has finally arrived.

I see that many people spend even more than 1 year waiting for their first job.

My established delivery time was 3 days and I finished it in just 1 day and a half.

And also, I won a friend, the treatment was super special and very VIP, I was always very attentive to everything and my new friend has told me that I have been the best of all. 

I wanted to tell you not to despair, your first job will arrive soon and then the second and then the third, God's timing is perfect.

Congratulations

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, jhonlegaint said:

I firmly believe that God is involved in all the good things that happen to us, and also in the bad ones that form a learning experience for our lives.

Blessings!

Yes Indeed! You couldn't have said it better.

Congratulations to you as well! I wish you nothing but more success and happiness.

• Like 10

23 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Congratulations on getting your 1st order. Keep doing good work. Do research and based on that optimise your GIG and don't forget to share your GIG on social media platforms.

Yes, I'm studying the best platform to promote my Gig, so far I think Twitter is the right one, but I'm still thinking about how to make a tweet about my service go viral, most people only interact with news, unless you have a community and it helps the algorithm (but in my case I don't have a community yet).

• Like 7