Hi, I'm Addie πŸ™‚

Hey everyone, I'm Addie, a Computer systems engineer and a tech enthusiast. I've been passionate about games and gaming livestreams and have been into this field for 5+ years. It always feels nice to meet amazing fellow gamers and live streamers. Nice to meet you all 😊

• Like 37

On 7/20/2023 at 3:14 AM, addiefied said:

Hey everyone, I'm Addie, a Computer systems engineer and a tech enthusiast. I've been passionate about games and gaming livestreams and have been into this field for 5+ years. It always feels nice to meet amazing fellow gamers and live streamers. Nice to meet you all 😊

WelcomeΒ toΒ Fiverr CommunityΒ andΒ wish you all the best.

• Like 25

On 7/20/2023 at 2:44 AM, addiefied said:

Nice to meet you "Addie" You are welcome on our Fiverr forumπŸ€—

• Like 20
  • Up 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2023 at 3:14 AM, addiefied said:

Welcome toΒ Fiverr!

• Like 9

On 7/20/2023 at 2:14 AM, addiefied said:

Hi Addie, its Ahmad. Great to see you here!

• Like 4