How can I find clients?

magpolitewicz

Question

Hi!

I heard that Fiverr had option for "Buyers request" or "Briefs" but I'm looking, and looking and I cannot see anything similar. Is it not avaible anymore?
I'm just looking for some option where I can look for buyers/clients requests that match my skills and be able to send them an offer.

• Like 9

1 answer to this question

Just now, magpolitewicz said:

I'm just looking for some option where I can look for buyers/clients requests that match my skills and be able to send them an offer.

Hi @magpolitewicz, This option doesn't exist. Sellers no longer have the option to browse through a "request" board to make offers on. Fiverr got rid of buyer requests last year. Fiverr replaced that job board system with buyer briefs.

The Buyer Brief & Match feature is an automatic matching system that allows buyers to place "briefs" describing what services they are looking for. Fiverr then sends those briefs to the sellers that best match the buyer's brief and those sellers will have a chance to make an offer on the brief. The buyer can then decide which seller they would like to work with.

You can learn more about how you can get the most out of this Brief & Match feature here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 9