How Can I Rank My Gig First Page?

editagency

Hi there. 

I am Jasmin Nahar. I do background removal, clipping path, Neck Joint, and image editing, Photo editing, Change Background, and Image Resize Expert I can do professional services. I have been in this industry for more than 4 years and I can promise you that. Cut-out and background removal, Any Shadow, Retouch,& Etc, PSD, TIFF, PNG, and also excellent service. are quite popular products in the web market. . . If you get the opportunity, allow me to demonstrate my image editing abilities.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

You can't. 

What you can do is to improve your work, offer unique services, deliver the best possible customer experience. You can't use random tricks to rank high in search reuslts. Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate, and thus if you deliver great results to clients and they rate you well privately/publicly, they push you in front of clients. But this takes time. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mohamadkhello said:

Here are some tips:

Keyword research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant and high-demand keywords related to your gig. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner or Fiverr's own search to find popular keywords that are commonly searched by users.

1. Gig title: Create a descriptive and keyword-rich title for your gig. Incorporate relevant keywords that accurately represent your service and are likely to be searched by potential clients.

Screenshot2023-07-13at9_14_03PM.thumb.png.f10ed99b6d69fba05c6b8f1dabd81823.png

Screenshot2023-04-07at6_13_44PM.thumb.png.8e34bf5b6ec5836352f2c6e8c54cbf74.png

• Like 9
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, editagency said:

I do background removal

There are 40,000+ gigs offering background removal; it seems to be a service offered by those with no real skills.

If you want for your gig to show up above all the others, it needs to be so amazing it manages to stand out among 40,000+ other gigs offering the same service.

Is your gig that amazing? What is it in your gig that would make someone hire you instead of hiring one of your 40,000+ competitors?

• Like 11
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, editagency said:

Hi there. 

I am Jasmin Nahar. I do background removal, clipping path, Neck Joint, and image editing, Photo editing, Change Background, and Image Resize Expert I can do professional services. I have been in this industry for more than 4 years and I can promise you that. Cut-out and background removal, Any Shadow, Retouch,& Etc, PSD, TIFF, PNG, and also excellent service. are quite popular products in the web market. . . If you get the opportunity, allow me to demonstrate my image editing abilities.

Hi there too

You won't get orders like the way you are promoting your gigs (question with different description) ? Plus your buyers are not here in the Forum. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1