I got the payment error why?

nomanmujahid

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, nomanmujahid said:

Hi Greetings Everyone,

I want to buy someone service but at the payment I git the error Can someone tell me about this error and tell me how to resolve this error?

Thanks,

order error.jpeg

In my point, please provide with bank details what they ask for while filling the form up. Of course, your payment method should be international including your credit card/debit card. Otherwise, it won't accept. Hope this will help you to process your next step.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, nomanmujahid said:

I contact them too but their is not any issue by there end although I already use different VISA cards but I could not entertained. I send a ticket to Fiver Customer Support but they also not reply me it's almost 24 hours now. 

It can take a little while to reply. I can only assume your payment method is not supported by Fiverr for some reason and you need to use another option.

• Like 14

I've been having the exact same problem for over three days now. I've tried two different credit cards on two entirely different computers.  I used one of these credit cards to make a purchase on Fiverr a few weeks ago with no problem.  My credit card company says they are not receiving charge requests on my card, from Fiverr.  So it appears to be an issue with Fiverr, not my credit card.  This is enormously frustrating, as I need to make progress on my work.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this?  What is Fiverr doing to resolve this issue?

• Like 8