How do I start getting orders

thewpxpertfiyah

With so many sellers on Fiverr offering comparable services, it might be difficult to distinguish. Potential customers might not be able to find your gig (service offering) if it is not optimized for search or does not have catchy titles, descriptions, and tags. Let's check it once more.

Edited by aaarifur
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thewpxpertfiyah said:

You can increase your clicks by staying online and updating your gig daily. Also u can download an extension of auto refresh that can help u stay online even when you are working at other tabs and increase your clicks

Hi @thewpxpertfiyah,
I don't think using an "extension of auto refresh" is a wise decision.

Edited by engshimul
spelling typo
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

You can increase your clicks by staying online and updating your gig daily. Also u can download an extension of auto refresh that can help u stay online even when you are working at other tabs and increase your clicks

Really?

Please, do not give a wrong advice to the others. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

There is nothing mentioned here that is correct. And of course, that is the reason why your account gets no orders.

Stop giving wrong advice.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, thewpxpertfiyah said:

It has been months since i joined fiverr but i do not seem to be getting any orders or for that matter enough clicks and impressions. What should i do that could help me stand out the competition and start getting projects

Kindly read this thread but ignore Buyer Requests part as we don't have it anymore

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thewpxpertfiyah said:

Why are you suggesting him your tips when you are in the same boat like him? Kindly avoid doing it. See your own topic: 😕

P.S. Staying Online is Useless

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1

13 hours ago, thewpxpertfiyah said:

Wrong! Try to do proper marketing. Just copy-paste will not work!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1