Need Tips From Professionals and Fiverr Customer Support

royal_solo

Question

Hi

I have been seller plus for almost 2 months but no changes in response rate although updated my gig description and banner 2 to 3 times . Contacted top rated sellers to get some tips but no changes yet. Please guide me with it

• Like 12

6 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, royal_solo said:

OH i heard from a professional to purchase seller pluss to increase response rate

Not sure what professional that is... but Seller Plus won't increase sales, response rates or anything like that. It's a service where you get to connect with someon working at Fiverr and they can share tips on how to improve your gig. There are some extra things like being able to withdraw money quicker or instantly for a fee. But don't expect this to generate sales for you since it won't do that.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 7/3/2023 at 12:54 PM, donnovan86 said:

Not sure what professional that is... but Seller Plus won't increase sales, response rates or anything like that. It's a service where you get to connect with someon working at Fiverr and they can share tips on how to improve your gig. There are some extra things like being able to withdraw money quicker or instantly for a fee. But don't expect this to generate sales for you since it won't do that.

I don't think the Fiverr Plus service will stay around for too long, it provides quite a significant amount of details which may be infringing the customer's private information.  

• Like 8