I finally starting earning on fiverr than my account get suspended!

Hello to you all, I finnally started receiving orders for my gig than today out of the blue I receive a message telling me that my account got suspended!
I just wanna know what I did, the email I receive only tells me that I violated TOS but what term did I exactly violate how can I know the reason my account got suspened can anyone help me please.
I don't remember breaking any rules my gig was up an running for months (it's about webscraping kickstarter.com) this week I finnaly started receiving orders I delivered two of them and was working on the rest but today I wake up to my account suspended!
And the best of it all when I click on the red exclamation mark on my gig to learn more why my gig was denied I don't get anything nothing loads!
Please is there any chance to get my account back and running or at least know what I did??
My last question I'm thinking about starting all over again and creating a new account but I'm afraid of trigerring the double account TOS violation what can I do please help me...

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Edit: So I contacted customer service to know what it is it that I did they responded with the same email they already sent me lol.
Can anyone here please tell me if the fiverr customer service is operated by humans or by bots I did respond asking them again to clarify the issue(my gig still don't load any info about why is what disabled) and I'm waiting for another response..
I head that fiverr sometimes denies gigs by mistake because they use an automated process but I'm getting nothing from the customer service feels like I'm talking to a bot and not a human.
Anyway please answer me about my last question I'm thinking of making a new account but would that be considered as a double account?
In my new account can I use my profile picture or do I need another one please can anyone here help me because fiverr customer service certainly isn't...

• Like 5

1) You've already had your account suspended for violating the rules, and now you want to violate them again by making a new account, knowing full well that it's against the rules. You're even asking other community members to advise you on how you can break the rules without getting caught. Really

2) Fiverr has no obligation to spend time giving you a long explanation of why your account was suspended. You're responsible for knowing and adhering to the terms. 

6 hours ago, ahmadthesaber said:

Anyway please answer me about my last question I'm thinking of making a new account but would that be considered as a double account?
In my new account can I use my profile picture or do I need another one

3) If you had read the terms and community guidelines you accepted and promised to follow when you first made the account, you would know the answer.

The following is from the Terms: 

image.thumb.png.4c02ea747c832925b0dd6c8a0c463050.png

And this is from the Community Standards: 

image.thumb.png.747a4e2f0dfd1884f5c53889320eb20f.png 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, ahmadthesaber said:

It would be either a double account, or creating a new account after the old one was disabled (and that's not allowed, either).

In other words, if you create a new account, you'll just get banned again. The same goes for any account you might create in the future.

• Like 4
  • Up 4

On 6/26/2023 at 8:15 PM, smashradio said:

1) You've already had your account suspended for violating the rules, and now you want to violate them again by making a new account, knowing full well that it's against the rules. You're even asking other community members to advise you on how you can break the rules without getting caught. Really

It's clear that he's asking a sincere question to know if it will be a violation of the TOS and not asking for help in opening another account. He just wants to know. There's no need for this!

• Like 4