Fiverr refuses to return the reversed withdrawal amount from Paypal

psnappz

Question

Hi,

I'm a seller and I have recently withdrawn around $800 from my fiverr account to my paypal account. Due to some issues from bank side, I had to refund the money back to fiverr. It happened successfully and now I don't know where the money went. It seems like Fiverr support is not helping in this case. I lost my first ever withdrawal amount which I earned from Fiverr and now I don't know where to look. Paypal already confirmed the amount is with Fiverr, I've shared every proof to Fiverr Support and they don't seem to care. They are saying it's not possible to reverse. Can any one help me here? I'm devastated at this point. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

Hi,

I'm a seller and I have recently withdrawn around $800 from my fiverr account to my paypal account. Due to some issues from bank side, I had to refund the money back to fiverr. It happened successfully and now I don't know where the money went. It seems like Fiverr support is not helping in this case. I lost my first ever withdrawal amount which I earned from Fiverr and now I don't know where to look. Paypal already confirmed the amount is with Fiverr, I've shared every proof to Fiverr Support and they don't seem to care. They are saying it's not possible to reverse. Can any one help me here? I'm devastated at this point. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, psnappz said:

Hi,

I'm a seller and I have recently withdrawn around $800 from my fiverr account to my paypal account. Due to some issues from bank side, I had to refund the money back to fiverr. It happened successfully and now I don't know where the money went. It seems like Fiverr support is not helping in this case. I lost my first ever withdrawal amount which I earned from Fiverr and now I don't know where to look. 

Hi there.

I don't know what issue do you have with Paypal but that's quite a difficult situation.

Read this post. May be there is a solution there.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, psnappz said:

Any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately we can't help since we are just sellers. However, you shouldn't withdraw any money from Fiverr if you have any issues. And the thing is, even if your bank has problems, you can easily add another card from another bank to paypal, just go and issue the card, keep the money in Paypal until that process completes and you are good to go. 

Fiverr won't accept refunds from PayPal so no one has any idea where the money went. They won't go to the Fiverr account, and Fiverr won't have any idea where those money come from and how to add it back. So yeah, reverting to Fiverr was a major mistake. As I said, you can easily create a new card and add it to PayPal, then you can withdraw to it. Your funds should always stay within PayPal if you already withdrew your amount from Fiverr, until you can withdraw to your card.

• Like 11