Can I ask buyers to leave me a review?

rozellaling

Question

Hi all!

I have a client who made an order from me a few times already. And he loves my work, but he never leaves a review for me. So, I am thinking about whether should I kindly ask him to leave one for me. Like, I appreciate it if you could leave me a review. Once again, thank you for your order. 

But also, it seems asking for a review is against the TOS and some people said if you don’t ask for a 5-star one, then it should be fine.
There are too many answers that I don’t know what should I do. 

Thank you for your answer!! 😄

• Like 18
  • Up 2

7 answers to this question

Hello there, yes you can encourage buyers to leave you a review, but you should do it within the platform guidelines and policies. Fiverr allows sellers to request feedback from buyers, as long as it is done in a professional and respectful manner.

• Like 18
  • Up 2

12 hours ago, rozellaling said:

Hi all!

I have a client who made an order from me a few times already. And he loves my work, but he never leaves a review for me. So, I am thinking about whether should I kindly ask him to leave one for me. Like, I appreciate it if you could leave me a review. Once again, thank you for your order. 

But also, it seems asking for a review is against the TOS and some people said if you don’t ask for a 5-star one, then it should be fine.

I use "Please share your working experience with me. "

• Like 14
  • Confused 3

On 6/21/2023 at 9:03 AM, rozellaling said:

You can ask buyers to review your order, as long as you don't say what rating they should leave or what they should say. If you just encourage them to leave a review, that's definitely not against the platform policies. However, manipulating the buyer to leave a SPECIFIC review you want is against the TOS and it can lead to an account warning. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 6/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, rozellaling said:

Hi all!

Fiverr doesn't like, you ask buyer to leave me a review. You may ask buyer to share your working experience.

• Like 12