Zero views

alina_june

Hello,

I created a gig yesterday, reduced the prices by 50%, but I haven't received any impressions at all. Literally 0. I don't understand how a newbie can make it through tons of sellers with reviews and ratings. 

The gig is well designed + I have a good level for my niche. Due to the millions of alternatives available, it seems nearly impossible for buyers to even notice my presence. What should I do without buyer requests?

P.S. Please don't offer social media promotions. If I had audience, I wouldn't need Fiverr. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

Only creating GIG and reducing the price will not help you to get views/impressions. You will have to constantly work on your GIG like sharing your GIG on social media to get clicks and impressions. 

Share your GIG with the peoples/groups who needs your service and try to reach them out. This will help you to get clicks/impressions and this leads to getting orders on your GIG.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

Only creating GIG and reducing the price will not help you to get views/impressions. You will have to constantly work on your GIG like sharing your GIG on social media to get clicks and impressions. 

Share your GIG with the peoples/groups who needs your service and try to reach them out. This will help you to get clicks/impressions and this leads to getting orders on your GIG.

But I don't have an audience to share the link with. This is the main reason why I joined Fiverr initially—to gain valuable experience. Moreover, those with an existing audience don't need Fiverr with its 20% commission.

I have tried, but self-promotion is typically prohibited in groups and communities.
Vicious circle, lol

Edited by alina_june
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

thanks for the information

• Like 3