Any one with the seller plus premium

2 hours ago, pascalsauvineau said:

what are the benefits? for seller plus and premium? I need a good reason to keep paying 40$/month because I got no orders nor interviews since I joined, thank you for any advice

If it's not working for you, then you can cancel. This program won't give you more orders or visibility.

However, you do have more free options to promote your gigs and services (i.e. first-time buyer promotions, coupons, highlighted reviews) and you can contact your success manager any time with questions that you have. You also have access to the Seller Plus forum, and many new features that Fiverr is rolling out. I like having the ability to get paid as soon as my order is closed via the Early Payout feature.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

If it's not working for you, then you can cancel. This program won't give you more orders or visibility.

However, you do have more free options to promote your gigs and services (i.e. first-time buyer promotions, coupons, highlighted reviews) and you can contact your success manager any time with questions that you have. You also have access to the Seller Plus forum, and many new features that Fiverr is rolling out. I like having the ability to get paid as soon as my order is closed via the Early Payout feature.

i had a sucess manager who was angry i dont have a web cam to use when i contacted with them for the first time. After his negative speech canceled right away.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/15/2023 at 4:23 AM, vickieito said:

This program won't give you more orders or visibility.

Yes, that's the thing a lot of people misunderstand. It's a service designed to help improve your business. It doesn't come with extra visibility...

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, andrewgichaga said:

The early payout feature is no longer available for Seller Plus Premium? I had to downgrade when they removed it because it was my main reason for subscribing and paying a premium. 

There was another thread that was discussing this and I think one of them reached to CS and the response was that it was undergoing some changes. Some people still have it (me included), but others do not. Not sure how long it's gonna go on for. The most the FAQs section says is this (below).

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402267122449-Early-Payout

What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?
Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Some people still have it (me included), but others do not.

Hi @andrewgichaga. I'm one of the people who don't have it. However, this is temporary and is related to updates they are making to this feature.

@noahd_success mentioned it could last until the end of this month.

16 hours ago, andrewgichaga said:

The early payout feature is no longer available for Seller Plus Premium? I had to downgrade when they removed it because it was my main reason for subscribing and paying a premium. 

Why would you downgrade if it is only temporarily unavailable? Seven days is still fairly quick and the instant payout should return once all the updates are complete.

• Like 5

I mean you can see what you get before you decide to purchase it. To me it doesn't provide any value at all. It appears that Fiverr, in addition to the exorbitant 20% cut and the payout fee they already levy, is shamelessly attempting to drain your financial resources through a subscription model, which I find rather displeasing. Personally, I would not spend any money on such unnecessary offerings. I find it interesting how easily they can persuade average individuals to buy things they don't actually need. It is truly regrettable that Fiverr compels you to purchase Seller Plus, thereby restricting essential features like the instant pay option, I consider this move from Fiverr to be quite cheap. At the end of the day, it's Fiverr we're dealing with, so what can one expect apart from such blatant cheap tactics.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, navod3d said:

I mean you can see what you get before you decide to purchase it.

Not exactly - it shows most of the benefits you can get as a Seller Plus member. Fiverr is constantly rolling out new features to Seller Plus members, so I find it a really great program to pay for. Negative Keywords prevents spammy buyers from contacting me in my inbox and I was one of the first to use the Request to Order feature - which has been an amazing help with preventing unnecessary cancelations and managing my orders. I also like how we can use First Time Buyer promotions to get orders instead of having to pay for Promoted Gigs.

To me it doesn't provide any value at all.

That's fine - not everyone gets benefits from Seller Plus. If it doesn't benefit their business, then they shouldn't pay the subscription. If it does, then they can keep it.

I find it interesting how easily they can persuade average individuals to buy things they don't actually need.

It is truly regrettable that Fiverr compels you to purchase Seller Plus, thereby restricting essential features

These two statements contradict each other - do you think Seller Plus makes us pay for things we don't actually need? Or do you think Seller Plus restricts access to essential features to those paying the subscription?

Either way, Fiverr isn't forcing anyone to join Seller Plus. And none of the features offered on Seller Plus are essential - you can still run your business without them. But they sure are nice to have. 😊 And these features do provide value to those who use them.

I really think it's a steal of a deal to have unlimited email access to a Success Manager AND get all of these cool features.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7