One of my best-selling gigs has been removed from the search and promoted gigs. What should I do to get it back? Any Tips?

themelogix

Question

12 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, themelogix said:

One of my best-selling gigs has been removed from the search and promoted gigs. I reached Fiverr support but I didn't get any satisfactory answer. What should I do to get it back? Any Tips?

It can happen, some reasons could be that the algorithm has understood that you are currently receiving too many orders.... you are receiving too much traffic but with low conversion... or that your performance is decreasing...

you can do nothing. My advice: focus on the active orders and try to make all your customers happy.

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, themelogix said:

One of my best-selling gigs has been removed from the search and promoted gigs. I reached Fiverr support but I didn't get any satisfactory answer. What should I do to get it back? Any Tips?

Which method do you apply for searching on the gig? How can you confidently ensure your gig is doesn't found/not available in search?
Also, I can't find my gig on search results, I apply on Gig Title, Gig Keyword, and Gig Tag

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

Which method do you apply for searching on the gig? How can you confidently ensure your gig is doesn't found/not available in search?
Also, I can't find my gig on search results, I apply on Gig Title, Gig Keyword, and Gig Tag

I think can find the status here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, themelogix said:

It might be because of your 4.7* rating which you received 1 month ago. That buyer might have given you not a good private feedback so that affected your gig.  Hopefully, it will be back soon..

Try to deliver quality services.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, glow_writer said:

But why would a performing gig be removed? This is ridiculous! And once it is removed, kiss that gig bye bye. Fiverr in 2023............?

My total business is dependent on Fiverr and sometimes I really afraid you will get nothing even if you have all the levels 100%. It totally depends on what they think and what they want. And even they say it's an internal matter.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, themelogix said:

My total business is dependent on Fiverr and sometimes I really afraid you will get nothing even if you have all the levels 100%. It totally depends on what they think and what they want. And even they say it's an internal matter.

Yes, is the algorithm that decides everything, based on your services, competitors, requests, etc

• Like 12

If one of your best-selling gigs has been removed from search and promoted gigs, follow these tips: 1) Review Fiverr's guidelines. 2) Contact Fiverr Support for clarification. 3) Revise your gig's title, description, and pricing. 4) Optimize gig SEO with relevant keywords. 5) Improve gig images and description. 6) Encourage positive reviews. 7) Promote your gig externally. Be patient and persistent in your efforts.

• Like 9