Cant I sell game assets in fiverr?

kevin_etugala

Question

I had a gig to sell cloth packs for FiveM servers, but recently my gig was removed for offering prohibited services by Fiverr. I had been selling this for a long time, with over 30+ five-star reviews. I checked the relevant article and couldn't find anything specifically about game assets. Consequently, I contacted Fiverr support, and this was their reply.

Can anyone explain what the reason is?

image.png

Edited by kevin_etugala
  • Like 6

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, kevin_etugala said:

I had a gig to sell cloth packs for FiveM servers

Your gig most likely got denied because you were selling something involving a third-party service, and it violated their terms. Fiverr will often take down gigs to avoid liability if it violates third-party terms. 

If you can't find anything in the community guidelines or terms that explicitly explains what you did wrong, chances are, it's because of a third-party set of terms, for example, Rockstar or FiveM in this case. 

Remember: this is only my best guess! 

As the message from support says, you can find more information about the denial reason on your Gigs page. Go there, and click on the name of the denied gig. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

Your gig most likely got denied because you were selling something involving a third-party service, and it violated their terms. Fiverr will often take down gigs to avoid liability if it violates third-party terms. 

If you can't find anything in the community guidelines or terms that explicitly explains what you did wrong, chances are, it's because of a third-party set of terms, for example, Rockstar or FiveM in this case. 

Remember: this is only my best guess! 

As the message from support says, you can find more information about the denial reason on your Gigs page. Go there, and click on the name of the denied gig. 

I hope this helps. 

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

image.png

• Like 1