Has anyone received and an email from Payoneer to send them an Invoice and a URL to to your website?

deesajn

Question

Has anyone received an email from Payoneer to send them an Invoice and a URL to your website? Specifically these things you can see in the pictures below? How can I send them an URL to my website if I work on Fiverr and there is no such thing on Fiverr as a name or address? I could put my full name on my Fiverr profile but I do not want because I always working using Deesajn nick. Why anyone should see my details while they will be checking the data for example 20 days? Moreover. What invoice they are requesting so Fiverr does not send me any invoices about a transaction with the name and surname of my client? This is what they told me on the chat:

An invoice is simply a receipt, but unlike receipt, this contains the services you provided to your client who paid you for your freelancing services. Please provide us with an invoice is simply a receipt, but unlike receipt, this contains the services you provided to your client who paid you for your freelancing services. Our account approval department is more likely to approve a printed copy of a document than a digital one.

Please provide us with the URL of any website you use to promote/display the services or products you offer to your clients as a freelancer. If you use social media or another platform to advertise or display the services or goods you provide to clients as a freelancer, please indicate that in the questionnaire. The webpage must include at least one of the following: The text "this is to confirm my affiliation with the website". AH's first name and last name. AH's contact details.

Is there anyone here who has similar questions from Fiverr and what you have provided to them?

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 17.04.57.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 17.05.08.png

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 2

7 answers to this question

For the future person who is looking for a solution. I sent a screenshot of a summary which shows a nickname, and money earned, this typical summary that Fiverr shows in the order. They have refused it. Not sure what to do. Nothing else is accessible via Fiverr.

But they accept a link to the Fiverr profile dispute there was only a name without a surname. Ridiculous.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2

Follow up:

They (Payoneer) asked for an invoice related to a payment a client made for an artwork I completed for him two months ago. Since providing that invoice, nothing has changed. My account has remained fully functional, but the invoice has been under review for two months! This past Saturday, they sent me an email saying they blocked my account because I hadn't sent the requested invoice. I was shocked. When I logged into my account, I saw a notification indicating my balance was blocked. In the verification centre, there was no request for any additional documentation. So, I submitted a ticket and am now awaiting their response.

Honestly, it's ridiculous. How can a massive company like Fiverr rely on such a flawed payment system? There are countless payment systems far superior to the messy and chaotic Payoneer. I'm genuinely surprised they're still using this subpar service.

Fiverr, come on, you can do better. We all deserve better!

I've been with Fiverr since 2015, and their choice of payment provider hasn't evolved at all. It's truly a shame.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 02.23.45.png

Edited by deesajn
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, deesajn said:

I'm not sure if that thread was the reason, but today they unblocked my Payoneer account.

Lucky you.

I see this thread too late. But Payoneer do this kind of verification quite often. But of course, you can link your Fiverr profile as you earn from Fiverr and use Payoneer services. If you are in any other platforms or earn money elsewhere and use Payoneer to receive money, you should list that too. Payoneer need all of your source of income that needs their services for verification.

• Like 9