Is there are any way to reduce running order price $100 to $50

ekram_hossen48

Question

11 answers to this question

The only thing you can do is cancel and then create a new order. You could go to customer support to explain that the cancellation was necesary due to buyer requirements, they MAY or MAY NOT revise your cancellation rating.

The thing is, if you cancel the order, that will affect your profile.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

55 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

This isn't true. The process changed some time ago. If a buyer cancels and reorders within 2 weeks it does not affect your profile and isn't counted towards your cancellation stats.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

If a buyer cancels and reorders within 2 weeks

IF.

It's still seen as a cancellation in your stats. But IF he reorders, his profile will not be affected. However, I did encounter people that wanted to refund an order with the promise of coming back later and they never came back. So yes, theoretically if he orders again it should be fine. But you will still have a cancellation in your profile, it's not like the cancellation is reverted, it just doesn't count if the buyer reorders.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The only thing you can do is cancel and then create a new order. You could go to customer support to explain that the cancellation was necesary due to buyer requirements, they MAY or MAY NOT revise your cancellation rating.

Thank You @donnovan86

4 hours ago, joyh97 said:

This isn't true. The process changed some time ago. If a buyer cancels and reorders within 2 weeks it does not affect your profile and isn't counted towards your cancellation stats.

Thanks a lot, @joyh97🙂

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Nope! The only one solution is to cancel order and make a new order. But if the order is running you can't refund $50 

I agree. Plus, it feels to me that the buyer wants to pay half the price for $100 worth of work. Seems to be a nightmare of a buyer if that's the case.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I agree. Plus, it feels to me that the buyer wants to pay half the price for $100 worth of work. Seems to be a nightmare of a buyer if that's the case.

Yes, really! Imagine if when you canceled the $100 order it makes you place a $50 order and when you are working on it... he asks you to reduce the order to $25 🤪👽

5 hours ago, ekram_hossen48 said:

Is it possible to reduce this running order price from $100 to $50?

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ekram_hossen48 said:

Recently I'm working on a Order of $100 budget . But now the buyer says to reduce this order to $50. He already placed a $100 Order But now he wants to pay $50.

Is it possible to reduce this running order price from $100 to $50?

Hi @ekram_hossen48, From my past experience, there is only one solution cancel the order. Then you can contact support and tell them, I hope they will fix your order completion rate. They fixed my order completion rate.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1