We've noticed a drop in your performance. Please review your stats below and act accordingly, to avoid a level demotion. Your next evaluation: 15 Jun 2023

Hi,

Today, My rating automatically turned to 4.0 from 5.0 as the 95% feedback rating is 4.9, really don’t understand how the system regenerates or how metrics work, Fiverr just showing a notice on my phone app
"We have noticed a drop in performance please review your stats below and act accordingly to avoid a level demotion, your next evaluation is on June 15-2023 "

I need professional advice to resolve this conflict on an immediate basis…

Fiverr Issues for Demotion of Level1.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you only had a few reviews in the past few months. It's very possible that with the 4 star one you have now, your rating dips down (since you didn't have many orders to start with and it's measured on a 60-day basis.) I'm assuming that one of the orders you had before doesn't count anymore, hence the drop.

Calculate it to check (if it doesn't add up, I would worry.) but other than that all you can do is deliver orders and hope for good ratings. No immediate way of fixing it.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

In the past two months he had two five-star reviews and one four-star. No matter how you look at it, even if it was just one five-star, the average wouldn't be 4.0.  Something might be up. I'd reach out to support for an explanation. When you get their canned auto-response explaining how review calculation works, ask for clarification on your original question, because support tends to send you mumbo-jumbo the first time these days. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

36 minutes ago, smashradio said:

In the past two months he had two five-star reviews and one four-star. No matter how you look at it, even if it was just one five-star, the average wouldn't be 4.0.  Something might be up. I'd reach out to support for an explanation. When you get their canned auto-response explaining how review calculation works, ask for clarification on your original question, because support tends to send you mumbo-jumbo the first time these days. 

I wasn't sure how the calculation works for it, in my book, "two months ago" for one of reviews could be say, 62 days ago (but still in April (was that then?). Didn't see exact dates so my bad there. Also can't Math apparently.

You're right though, that IS 4.5 (unless the reviews are both rounded up.... But we would see that, right?

CS has been silent for nearly a week for me though so not sure if OP will get a useful answer quickly but if it IS a bug I guess they would!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I wasn't sure how the calculation works for it, in my book, "two months ago" for one of reviews could be say, 62 days ago (but still in April (was that then?). Didn't see exact dates so my bad there. Also can't Math apparently.

You're right though, that IS 4.5 (unless the reviews are both rounded up.... But we would see that, right?

CS has been silent for nearly a week for me though so not sure if OP will get a useful answer quickly but if it IS a bug I guess they would!

I can't do the math, either. Adulting is hard. 

But yes, it might be 62 days ago? And that four-star review is now the only review for the past 60 days. That would explain it. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2