How important is setting auto reply on Fiverr?

tusar584

Question

14 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, tusar584 said:

If a buyer knocks after I set auto reply on Fiver and I can't reply right away, is it ok or will it be a problem with the account?

The auto-reply Setting featured on Fiverr can be beneficial for maintaining good communication with clients and managing their expectations. It helps in providing prompt responses to inquiries and messages, especially when you are unavailable or away from your computer or mobile device.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

The auto-reply Setting featured on Fiverr can be beneficial for maintaining good communication with clients and managing their expectations. It helps in providing prompt responses to inquiries and messages, especially when you are unavailable or away from your computer or mobile device.

Thanks dear

• Like 13
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, designer_mkh said:

Auto reply is okay for maintaining your response time. But  Auto reply loss you Many Clients. Client don't have that much time to wait for you.
They can find Any else for their needs. 

Wrong on both points.

Auto reply does not count toward your response time. You must still respond within 24 hours, and the clock is always running. Also, Being online or worrying about appearing so with auto respond will not get your orders. 

• Like 17
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Wrong on both points.

Auto reply does not count toward your response time. You must still respond within 24 hours, and the clock is always running. Also, Being online or worrying about appearing so with auto respond will not get your orders. 

Thank you for the Information.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, tusar584 said:

If a buyer knocks after I set auto reply on Fiver and I can't reply right away, is it ok or will it be a problem with the account?

Auto-refresh should not be used. Be as active as you can. If you use auto-refresh, you are doing some kind of betrayal to Fiverr by showing you are active. It's better not to cheat at your place of work. If you work honestly, then you will be successful.

• Like 15

10 hours ago, mahananda_ray said:

The auto-reply Setting featured on Fiverr can be beneficial for maintaini

9 hours ago, newsmike said:

Wrong on both points.

ng good communication with clients and managing their expectations. It helps in providing prompt responses to inquiries and messages, especially when you are unavailable or away from your computer or mobile device.

Exactly.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

Wrong on both points.

True 💯

• Like 11

13 hours ago, tusar584 said:

Setting up auto reply helps you to respond immediately when you're offline. But getting a message from a new client you should respond as fast as possible to communicate with him/her. That way you'll land more projects from your new clients.

• Like 13