All gig disappear from fiverr search

tejasacharya

Question

25 answers to this question

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You must have received a bad private review. That or bad performance, cancellations, late deliveries will have a negative impact and push you back in search or even remove you completely.

What to do in such case? Gigs will ever come back in search? 

• Like 14

On 4/24/2023 at 7:09 AM, donnovan86 said:

If you have good reviews coming in, things get back soon. If you don't receive orders, or even if you have just a few, it can take a few months to recover. It depends a lot on how many orders you have coming in from repeat clients, etc.

I've got eight 5-stars reviews after a 2-stars review (which I think caused my gigs to disappear) When do you think they will get back?

• Like 8
  • Up 3

On 4/24/2023 at 10:39 AM, donnovan86 said:

If you have good reviews coming in, things get back soon. If you don't receive orders, or even if you have just a few, it can take a few months to recover. It depends a lot on how many orders you have coming in from repeat clients, etc.

Do you have experience of such type? 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr's algorithm takes into account every detail regarding your gig, more or less. So if people were not happy with your work, Fiverr will push in front others that have better performance. I also had a slump, much like other people and that's because some people left a bad private review. Whether that was warranted or not, won't get into that. But it's possible to get removed from search for a while due to bad performance.

• Like 13

I am facing same problem from last 2.5 months my stats are all 100%, 5 star rating. I asked from customer support team but they not give me good response. I think it will heppen with PRIVATE FEED BACK. 

The question is how many days it will remain same?

• Like 10

5 hours ago, kassak7358 said:

I am facing same problem from last 2.5 months my stats are all 100%, 5 star rating. I asked from customer support team but they not give me good response. I think it will heppen with PRIVATE FEED BACK. 

The question is how many days it will remain same?

I don't think reason is just private feedback. Must be something else also. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, sujon10khan said:

Fiverr support team ensure that, they have some technical issues and they work on it to fix the bug. Soon it will update so be patience yourself.

Fiverr support team inform us when it will fix.

Thank you 

Tell us more about it.. 

Does fiverr told you about this? 

• Like 6

Hi, All 

My gigs are disappear from search completely. I am level two seller and have done more than 800 orders. I was worred. After long time (90 days) all gigs back into search. Anyone have search problem keep in mind (90days).

Please all always share your experience. In this way all of us know about the current situation on fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, kassak7358 said:

Hi, All 

My gigs are disappear from search completely. I am level two seller and have done more than 800 orders. I was worred. After long time (90 days) all gigs back into search. Anyone have search problem keep in mind (90days).

Please all always share your experience. In this way all of us know about the current situation on fiverr. 

Please wait for few days as this has happened with few sellers, their gigs came in search after 60 or 90 days but then again after few days goes out of search & then remain out of search.

Wait for 8-10 days & complete any order, if they remain in search then the problem has been solved.

Well, thanks for sharing the status & good luck 🙂

• Like 3