Cracking the Code: How Did You Master Web Development?

smartpad

Cracking the Code: How Did You Master Web Development?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How did you learn Web development?

• Online courses
    • Books
    • Hands-on experience

Share your story and experience with others by voting in the poll on "How Did You Learn Web Development?" Whether you're self-taught, took courses online or offline, or learned on the job, your unique journey is valuable and can inspire others.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Being a self-taught web developer has been a challenging but rewarding journey. I had to rely on online resources and tutorials to learn, but the freedom to learn at my own pace was a significant advantage.I could choose what technologies to learn, which projects to work on, and how much time to invest in each task. This flexibility allowed me to experiment with different tools and frameworks and find what works best for me.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, amolgigs said:

Being a self-taught web developer has been a challenging but rewarding journey. I had to rely on online resources and tutorials to learn, but the freedom to learn at my own pace was a significant advantage.I could choose what technologies to learn, which projects to work on, and how much time to invest in each task. This flexibility allowed me to experiment with different tools and frameworks and find what works best for me.

That resonates with me too. I believe that time, diligence in reading, and the ability to understand documentation or tutorials are the essential components for learning in this way.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1