"Fiverr English Test" is not showing

sakibur_dev

Question

I have successfully passed in Fiverr English test. Now it's showing on my profile. But when I am visiting my profile from another device without login then my test score is showing but the test name not showing.

Screenshot_8.png.73a37813762a3abd185baf1bd96c8615.pngScreenshot_7.png.23c639a04eb6028c85a59fafdd0b2062.png

Edited by sakibur_dev
For choosing wrong image
  • Like 14

8 answers to this question

18 hours ago, sakibur_dev said:

I have successfully passed in Fiverr English test. Now it's showing on my profile. But when I am visiting my profile from another device without login then my test score is showing but the test name not showing.

"Wait and refresh the browser" "Clear your browser history and check" "wait & refresh" If you say so.. I never saw it coming back.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

There's a test that shows as blank on every seller's profile that has done that test (and selected to show the results) - and it's probably that Fiverr English test. It's that test that shows as blank on mine too.

It's been like that for a long time. You could contact customer support and see if they can get the developers to fix it.

As shown in the OP's screenshots it shows okay when you're logged in and viewing your own profile but doesn't show okay when it shows the profile to other users or logged out users. So it's some sort of bug/missing data in the part that displays the profile publicly it seems.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

There's a test that shows as blank on every seller's profile that has done that test (and selected to show the results) - and it's probably that Fiverr English test. It's that test that shows as blank on mine too.

It's been like that for a long time. You could contact customer support and see if they can get the developers to fix it.

As shown in the OP's screenshots it shows okay when you're logged in and viewing your own profile but doesn't show okay when it shows the profile to other users or logged out users. So it's some sort of bug/missing data in the part that displays the profile publicly it seems.

That's Right. I also thought that. May everyone face this problem?

• Like 3
  • Up 1