id rank down

al_khosru_rakib

Question

My gig is down because few days ago a buyer placed an order without asking me and after some time he canceled the order by himself that's why my was down from last 2 months i don't get any order in this situation what can i do . can you guy please give me some advise  how can i fix it 

• Like 12

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, al_khosru_rakib said:

My gig is down because few days ago a buyer placed an order without asking me and after some time he canceled the order by himself that's why my was down from last 2 months i don't get any order in this situation what can i do . can you guy please give me some advise  how can i fix it 

I am a bit confused. You said you had a cancelled order a few days ago. And that affects your gigs and you didn't get any order for the last 2 months. But I saw you get your last order 2 weeks ago. 

Can you explain? 

Edited by michmikaia
Missing words
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

I am a bit confused. You said you had a cancelled order a few days ago. And that affects your gigs and you didn't get any order for the last 2 months. But I saw you get your last order 2 weeks ago. 

Can you explain? 

Yes that was my old buyer order . if you need any other prove i can show you . thank you for your valuable time brother 

• Like 2

Even if it's an old buyer it still an order. But I think you mean getting order from new buyers. Anyway, your issue of last few days will not affect your performance of the last 2 months. If the buyer order without asking you (like accidentally) and cancel it, normally there is no impact to your stat. If your stat does not change, so everything works well. If not, it's better to ask the CS. They know well about that situation. 

But talking about, not having a new customers, then may be there is a drop in your impression an clicks. So what you can do is improve and update your gigs. Getting order even if with old customers. 

• Like 3