I did $15k sales in 6 months but...

startabitz

Question

Hello I did $15k sales in 6 months and have 85% repeated buyers but since January, I'm not receiving briefs that are either high value or related to services I offer, so here are my questions from top-rated and level 2 sellers,

What do you do to keep the briefs coming in, are there any specific tactics or settings you use, or something else? 

Is it because of high inflation the people are not into buying these days and trying new ideas?

How do you guys use impressions, clicks, and views to strategize your gig offerings and changes, Looking forward to learning from your personal experience?

Regards

• Like 28

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, startabitz said:

What do you do to keep the briefs coming in, are there any specific tactics or settings you use, or something else?

I never used briefs, nor it worked anytime either

I don't rely on fiverr. Its unstable. I have upwork, discord etc clients.

6 minutes ago, startabitz said:

Is it because of high inflation the people are not into buying these days and trying new ideas?

Buying rate remain same or gets even higher. Specially for software/app work.

8 minutes ago, startabitz said:

How do you guys use impressions, clicks, and views to strategize your gig offerings and changes, Looking forward to learning from your personal experience?

I can compare impressions to previous months. Then I can easily tell whether something wrong or not.

Recently when ontime delivery decreased, I also seen 2k decrease in impression. and also sales.

More impressions, More folks come to inbox and more conversion chances...

• Like 19

On 4/3/2023 at 4:51 AM, startabitz said:

Honestly briefs should not be your primary source of revenue, because sometimes there will be adequate briefs for you, but other times less so. And then we also have AI, economic issues, etc. These do affect freelancers quite a bit right now.. 

• Like 21

On 4/29/2023 at 6:45 PM, eunusk87 said:

$15k sales, Its great! but why need to receive a brief? 

To keep things going with the same speed, you always require new clients to work with because in freelance, projects are comparatively short terms and they end some day. I'm totally free these days. 😄 My all gigs went down, lost my ranking as well.

That's why.

• Like 6