how to get brif

zakir360

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Your placement in search results is not permanent. It's based on how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is for each individual search, your performance, and that of your competitors. In other words, your gig will move around the search results. This is just a part of how Fiverr works. 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Your placement in search results is not permanent. It's based on how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is for each individual search, your performance, and that of your competitors. In other words, your gig will move around the search results. This is just a part of how Fiverr works. 

The gig status says “Active and appears in search”  but when searched no gigs can be found.

Do you know what might be causing this?

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

The gig status says “Active and appears in search”  but when searched no gigs can be found.

from what the Fiverr team says, what is happening to you is normal, Fiverr sometimes gives you exposure and sometimes this exposure can be removed. When this happens you have to find a solution to bring new possible customers to your gigs.

• Like 17
  • Up 3

On 5/6/2023 at 11:44 AM, imamiopial said:

It's part of gig rotation. Just because you can't see the gig in search, it doesn't mean it's not showing up for buyers, if your performance indicates to the algorithm that you deserve it and the placement would be relevant for the buyer searching.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

Hello 
The forum member hopes you guys are okay. I want to know that after editing the gig does Fiverr remove gig from search results for a while. I found non of my gig in the search result after editing my gig.
Answer, please !!!!!

• Like 17

2 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Hello 
The forum member hopes you guys are okay. I want to know that after editing the gig does Fiverr remove gig from search results for a while. I found non of my gig in the search result after editing my gig.
Answer, please !!!!!

well I think yes....bcz my gig is also not in search now as I edit it last week. and the gig come back after 90 days

• Like 17

13 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Hello 
Answer, please !!!!!

You must wait 48 hours after modifying Gig Fiverr for some time to adapt!

according to what I know!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no world d rank in English. Plus there is no ranking on fiverr. Everyone sees different results in se watch and your clients can see your gig not where you see it. 

Thanks for the English correction  . And thanks again for your valuable answer.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

They all keep thinking that Fiverr works like Google.

Thank you for the word. If there is no ranking on fiverr then what is  the process a buyer connects to a new seller  who is on 20th page ?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

who is on 20th page

Page 20 lists gigs that Fiverr believes are less likely to make a profit.
Fiverr is a company. Companies want to make profits. It would be really stupid of Fiverr to put unprofitable gigs first in search results.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1