Buyer wants to send me the access of his fiverr account to manage. What should I do now?

mehedipro

Question

Hi, Professional!

I am level 2 seller. My working field is wordpress, Shopify and wix. My clients want's to send his fiverr account access to maintain and contact with other seller to get the files. I was supposed to be a website manager.

What should I do now? Suggestion need.

• Like 8

9 answers to this question

Do what you agreed. Taking over their account will only get you in trouble. Stick to the job you agreed for and if the buyer is not ok with it, cancel. It's not worth messing with your account's integrity and potentially losing it due to a random buyer. At least that's my opinion. He should understand that taking over their account is not ok when it comes to the Fiverr rules and it can get you in trouble.

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, mehedipro said:

My clients want's to send his fiverr account access to maintain and contact with other seller to get the files. I was supposed to be a website manager.

Fiverr access??!! Noooo! you will going in trouble and at 99% Fiverr will restrict/close your account if you doing that.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

এটা ঝুঁকিপূর্ণ হতে পারে। ফাইভার কাস্টমার সাপোর্ট থেকে সিদ্ধান্ত নিতে পারেন, এবং আশাকরি আমাদের পরবর্তী আপডেট জানাবেন।
ধন্যবাদ!

It can be risky. Fiver customer support can decide, and hopefully let us know the next update. 
Thank you! 

[Mod note: translation added via Google]

• Like 8

On 4/2/2023 at 7:57 PM, donnovan86 said:

Do what you agreed. Taking over their account will only get you in trouble. Stick to the job you agreed for and if the buyer is not ok with it, cancel. It's not worth messing with your account's integrity and potentially losing it due to a random buyer. At least that's my opinion. He should understand that taking over their account is not ok when it comes to the Fiverr rules and it can get you in trouble.

I also think that it is not the right decision for me. But I was confused. Thanks for your valuable comment ❤️ 

On 4/2/2023 at 8:28 PM, venonusa said:

Fiverr access??!! Noooo! you will going in trouble and at 99% Fiverr will restrict/close your account if you doing that.

Thanks for giving me the information. I cannot make my profile in a danger.

On 4/2/2023 at 10:50 PM, vickiespencer said:

This is against Fiverr's TOS.

Yes, I got it now.

• Like 8

On 4/10/2023 at 9:36 PM, seven_sign said:

If your buyer maintain a Fiverr business account then he can add you to his account and also give you the management role to cover this responsibilities.

Discuss with your buyer.

Thank you so much. I don't have any idea about that.

• Like 4

On 4/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, seven_sign said:

If your buyer maintain a Fiverr business account then he can add you to his account and also give you the management role to cover this responsibilities.

Discuss with your buyer.

Hello! I need a rapid reply from you. The buyer created the business account and invited me to join. But when I click the link then it shows like that. (attested below)

image.png.f74530b0f8336a02f842476f39b31346.png

Edited by mehedipro
because it shows warning
  • Like 1

Fiverr's Terms of Service:

Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Fiverr Business, as detailed on Fiverr Business Terms of Service (available here).

Business Account Team Member or Team Member is any user that is invited or uses a Business Account.

Fiverr Business Catalog
Fiverr Business is a freelance platform tailor-made for larger teams and businesses. Sellers on the Fiverr Business catalog are required to comply with certain professional standards. Eligible Sellers whose Gigs are included in the Fiverr Business catalog will be regularly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure their high-quality professionalism is kept. Fiverr reserves the right to remove Sellers and Gigs from the Fiverr Business catalog.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Fiverr Business Terms of Service:

2.5.2 When inviting other Team Members to a Business Account, such Team Members are authorized to use the Business Account on behalf of the Client, including the use of the shared payment method.

2.6 Undertakings. By creating a Business Account or by joining a Business Account as a Team Member, Admin or otherwise, and creating a Team Member account (“Team Member Account”), you: (i) agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current registration information; (ii) acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure; (iii) agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Business Account as well as your Team Member Account; and (iv) undertake to promptly notify us in writing if you become aware of any unauthorized access or use of your Business Account and/or your Team Member Accounts and/or any breach of these Fiverr Business Terms. The Client and you, jointly and severally, will be responsible and liable for any losses, damages, liability and expenses incurred by us or a third party, due to any unauthorized usage of the Business Account by either you or any other user or third party on your behalf.

With as many people that warned you to not take this order, I'm saddened to see that you did.

• Like 3
  • Up 1