how can i withdraw my amount when account is under review

ak_wcreations

Question

5 answers to this question

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Disabled-accounts

Two kinds of disabled accounts 

Restricted

The account is temporarily restricted.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

Permanently Disabled

The account was disabled and will not be restored.
When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

Sellers will then receive an automatic email that allows them 7 days to withdraw the funds.
Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ak_wcreations said:

hy. My fiver account is under review. Can i withdraw my payment. As i am trying to withdraw the amount i got an error on my pioneer acount . Kindly tell is there any issue on pioneer account or due to restriction i am not able to withdraw my funds ?

Hi too

Fiverr must have sent you an email regarding Payment too that you can withdraw the funds or not or you need to wait for next 90 days for it. Check your email again (sent by Fiverr).. Account restriction is most likely to be the main reason that you are unable to withdraw the funds. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, websecuritylab1 said:

What's about now?

Fiverr is reviewing your account and that can take up to 90 DAYS. That means it might take up to 3 months until you are allowed to withdraw your money. That is, if they will allow it, depending on what happened and why your account was flagged. So at this point you just have to wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr is reviewing your account and that can take up to 90 DAYS. That means it might take up to 3 months until you are allowed to withdraw your money. That is, if they will allow it, depending on what happened and why your account was flagged. So at this point you just have to wait.

Thanks for your reply

• Like 1