How I collect or send buyer or my Gmail account for gig working purpose ?

seoguy_tarequl

Question

I gave Google my business profile-related service on Fiverr. For working purposes, the buyer needs to add my gmail address to his business profile; otherwise, I can't start working. So how can I send it? And what does the Fiverr TOS say about it?

Another issue is that I require the buyer's gmail (which he uses for his business profile, not personal gmail). How can I take it?

I am a little bit confused, too, about Fiverr's TOS.

#helpme

• Like 13

6 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, seoguy_tarequl said:

And what does the Fiverr TOS say about it?

You should read the ToS to find out for yourself. You should have already read it. It's a binding contract, and you clicked "I agree to these Terms and Conditions" when you signed up. It's not a good impression for any business person to not read contracts. How can you expect customers to trust you with their business, when you haven't shown you're willing to put in the work and effort to know the rules?

48 minutes ago, seoguy_tarequl said:

I am a little bit confused, too, about Fiverr's TOS.

What confuses you?

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 9
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, seoguy_tarequl said:

Give me clear and ethical instructions please.

What clear instruction do you need?

I suggest you to re-read ToS if you need a "clear instruction". Just a clue for you. Your concern is on the "User Conduct and protection" section. 

But it's far better to re-read it from the beginning. 

• Like 3

So now my question is how other seller doing or selling their service ? without add or access in google my business no one can able to give the service , for example "monthly google my business seo service " . For this client need to add my Gmail to his google business profile  and give me "Manager " role. So how can i send Gmail to get this role ? or how other selller take this ?

• Like 3