Scams...

askadele11

Question

Lately I've been getting a lot of messages from various people, and all these are the same. They ask me to enter data but to contact them via telegram. Then on telegram, they offer this job for 40 dollars per page which is a very high pay considering I don't have any feedback. I've gotten more than 10 people requesting to do the job, and all of them have been asking to pay 50 dollars as security deposit to ensure I get the job.

How do I stop this?

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, askadele11 said:

Lately I've been getting a lot of messages from various people, and all these are the same. They ask me to enter data but to contact them via telegram. Then on telegram, they offer this job for 40 dollars per page which is a very high pay considering I don't have any feedback. I've gotten more than 10 people requesting to do the job, and all of them have been asking to pay 50 dollars as security deposit to ensure I get the job.

How do I stop this?

report the message and mark a spam

• Like 3

They can't do anything if you not allow them to. Always try to be honest from your side. If someone ask you to contact outside the market, you should denied them by a simple message "Hey, contact outside the market is against the Teams and Condition. I can't do that, I'm responsible." This simple line will help you letter in any cases if Fiverr review your conversations. If you still get continue messages don't worry just block them. Fiverr gives you the block option, use it properly. Or you can report them as well. Again remember you have to be honest from your side. Otherwise you won't get any help from Fiverr.

• Like 2