how to convince buyer to give review ?

mehmay

Question

How can I encourage Buyers to leave a reviews? Recently I completed one of my order. Now, how can I ask the buyer to give a review? Or it would be better not to ask? suggest me please . 

take love

Edited by mehmay
  • Like 3

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, mehmay said:

How can I encourage Buyers to leave a reviews? Recently I completed one of my order. Now, how can I ask the buyer to give a review? Or it would be better not to ask? suggest me please . 

take love

First of all, it's 100% voluntary to leave a review. You should never pressure a buyer into leaving a review, or in any way try to affect what they say in their review. 

My success manager from Fiverr told me that it is ok to ask (once) inside the order delivery message, saying something like "I would really appreciate if you could answer any requests for feedback about my service after this order is completed.", but you can't say things like "Please leave a positive review" or "Leave a five-star review if you're happy". 

You can include it in the message along with your delivery, but you should never, ever, pressure the buyer, or inbox them asking for a review and so on. 

There is concern among many sellers that even mentioning feedback anywhere on Fiverr can get you in trouble, so if you want to be 100% safe, just don't mention it. Some buyers will leave a review, some won't.

Also, keep in mind that Fiverr collects a public review (stars) and a private review that only Fiverr can see. The private review is far more important that the star rating, and this is why it's so important to be professional, keep buyers updated, make sure you understand the project fully before starting it, and manage expectations before the order is placed, so you don't have any misunderstandings that can negatively impact you. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

First of all, it's 100% voluntary to leave a review. You should never pressure a buyer into leaving a review, or in any way try to affect what they say in their review. 

My success manager from Fiverr told me that it is ok to ask (once) inside the order delivery message, saying something like "I would really appreciate if you could answer any requests for feedback about my service after this order is completed.", but you can't say things like "Please leave a positive review" or "Leave a five-star review if you're happy". 

You can include it in the message along with your delivery, but you should never, ever, pressure the buyer, or inbox them asking for a review and so on. 

There is concern among many sellers that even mentioning feedback anywhere on Fiverr can get you in trouble, so if you want to be 100% safe, just don't mention it. Some buyers will leave a review, some won't.

Also, keep in mind that Fiverr collects a public review (stars) and a private review that only Fiverr can see. The private review is far more important that the star rating, and this is why it's so important to be professional, keep buyers updated, make sure you understand the project fully before starting it, and manage expectations before the order is placed, so you don't have any misunderstandings that can negatively impact you. 

Thanks you sooo much. this helps me a lot as a newbie. take love

• Like 4